O.M.D Investigations &Security Services Training School Price Sheet
Phone (804) 245-0028 Fax (804) 551-9081
Unarmed Security Officer
Unarmed Security Officer – In Service
Armed Security Officer
075E & 05E
Private Investigator – In Service
Special Conservator of the Peace
Special Conservator of the Peace – In Service
Advanced Handgun (Re-Certification)
Patrol Rifle Training
Patrol Rifle (Re-Certification)
Personal Protection Specialist
Personal Protections Specialist (In-Service)
Bail Bondsman (In-Service)
Bail Enforcement Agent
Bail Enforcement Agent (In-Service)
Armed Security Officer Package
Baton, Pepper Spray & Handcuff
BAT 101 & PEP 101
Class schedule is on the website under calendar. However, if you call with advance notice, we can accommodate your schedule with 5 students or more.
Regulations for Classroom Behaviors
• Take responsibility for your education.
• Attend every class. Notify instructor in advance, if unable to attend.
• Be prompt. Show up to class on time.
• Turn cellular phones off. No texting and answering phone during class. Breaks will be provided to handle this.
• Respect your instructor and fellow classmates.
• Come to class prepared (reading done in advance, paper, and pen).
• Turn work in on time. Be remindful of due dates.
• Be tardy.
• Be respectful when others are talking. No private conversations during class.
• Text/talk on the phone.
• Dominate other students’ opportunities to learn by asking too many questions
• Talk over instructor.
• Do not bring children to class.
Student must pass any written examination with a score of 70% or higher.
Student must pass the range qualification with a score of 75% or higher in case of failing the range qualification student will have to pay the range fee plus ammunitions and administrate fee of $20.00.
In case of failing the test for 1st time student will have to retake the test within one week pay an administrate fee of $20.00.
In case of failing the test for 2nd time student will have to retake the class and pay full fee of the class.